Important Upcoming Dates for PY48 CDBG Cycle
- Thursday, January 20, 2022 by 12noon – Completed PY48 applications must be submitted through WebGrants to the Redevelopment Agency
- February 3, 2022 – PY48 Applicants Present their applications to the Planning Committee
- 6:00pm via Zoom due to COVID-19 pandemic*
- Brief presentations will occur during the public comment period of the regularly scheduled Planning Committee meeting.
- March 3, 2022 – Planning Committee Recommends Projects / Programs for Funding. Recommended project / programs will be incorporated into the draft Annual Action Plan
- March 22 – April 21, 2022 – 30-day Public Comment Period on Draft Annual Action Plan**
- March 22, 2020 – Draft AAP is posted to Agency’s website and distributed in hard copy to Main and South Norwalk branch libraries, Norwalk Housing Authority, South Norwalk Community Center and Norwalk Redevelopment Agency.
- April 7, 2022 – Planning Committee holds a Public Hearing on Draft Annual Action Plan
- 7:30pm via Zoom due to COVID-19 pandemic*
- May 5, 2022 – Planning Committee Advances the Draft Annual Action Plan to the Common Council for Approval (anticipated)
- May 10, 2022 – Common Council Approves Mayoral Signing of Annual Action Plan for Submission to HUD (anticipated)
- May 13, 2022 – PY48 Annual Action due to HUD