Please be aware the the website will be down for maintence from 7/7/22 @ 8:00 AM to 7/8/22 @ 8PM EST. The website will be updated to a newer version and will look different than what you are currently used to. If you have any questions or notice and issues with your account when the website is updated, please contact Stephen Ivan by email at email@example.com.
Important Upcoming Dates for PY48 CDBG Cycle
- Thursday, January 20, 2022 by 12noon – Completed PY48 applications must be submitted through WebGrants to the Redevelopment Agency
- February 3, 2022 – PY48 Applicants Present their applications to the Planning Committee
- 6:00pm via Zoom due to COVID-19 pandemic*
- Brief presentations will occur during the public comment period of the regularly scheduled Planning Committee meeting.
- March 3, 2022 – Planning Committee Recommends Projects / Programs for Funding. Recommended project / programs will be incorporated into the draft Annual Action Plan
- March 22 – April 21, 2022 – 30-day Public Comment Period on Draft Annual Action Plan**
- March 22, 2020 – Draft AAP is posted to Agency’s website and distributed in hard copy to Main and South Norwalk branch libraries, Norwalk Housing Authority, South Norwalk Community Center and Norwalk Redevelopment Agency.
- April 7, 2022 – Planning Committee holds a Public Hearing on Draft Annual Action Plan
- 7:30pm via Zoom due to COVID-19 pandemic*
- May 5, 2022 – Planning Committee Advances the Draft Annual Action Plan to the Common Council for Approval (anticipated)
- May 10, 2022 – Common Council Approves Mayoral Signing of Annual Action Plan for Submission to HUD (anticipated)
- May 13, 2022 – PY48 Annual Action due to HUD