Enter your user id and password
Please be aware that the website has been update to a newer version and will look different than what you are currently used to as a returning user. If you have any questions or notice any issues with your account, please contact Stephen Ivan by email at email@example.com.
Important Upcoming Dates for PY49 CDBG Cycle
• Thursday, January 19, 2023 by 12noon – Completed PY49 applications must be submitted through WebGrants to the Redevelopment Agency
• February 2, 2023 – PY49 Applicants Present their applications to the Economic and Community Development Committee
o 7:00pm via Zoom. Additional meeting details will be provided to those who submit and eligible application.
o Brief presentations will occur during the public comment period of the regularly scheduled Economic and Community Development Committee meeting.
• March 2, 2023 – Economic and Community Development Committee Recommends Projects / Programs for Funding
o Recommended project / programs will be incorporated into the draft Annual Action Plan
• March 22 – April 21, 2023 – 30-day Public Comment Period on Draft Annual Action Plan**
o March 22, 2023 – Draft AAP is posted to Agency’s website and distributed in hard copy to Main and South Norwalk branch libraries, Norwalk Housing Authority, and Norwalk Redevelopment Agency.
• April 6, 2023 – Economic and Community Development Committee holds a Public Hearing on Draft Annual Action Plan
o 7:00pm via Zoom
• May 4, 2023 – Economic and Community Development Committee Advances the Draft Annual Action Plan to the Common Council for Approval (anticipated)
• May 9, 2023 – Common Council Approves Mayoral Signing of Annual Action Plan for Submission to HUD (anticipated)
• May 16, 2023 – PY49 Annual Action due to HUD
o A final version of the document will be posted to the Agency’s website in both English and Spanish
• June 17, 2023 – PY49 Orientation for Sub-Grantees (anticipated)
o Details will be made available to awarded organizations closer to the date.
Forgot your User ID?
Forgot your Password?
Copyright © 2001-2022 Dulles Technology Partners Inc.